BlaZe Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlaZe Creator is a simple 2d platforming game creation software that can be used many ways to make the game of your dreams without programming knowledge - BlaZe is a copyright 2009 of Matt Cameron and Chris Kimmel

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ingame Controls - Complete!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Matt

Ingame Controls - Complete! Empty
PostSubject: Ingame Controls - Complete!   Ingame Controls - Complete! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:28 am

Thought I would share something.

I am working on ingame controls, basically now it's just setting the colours for the other controls, with the colours specified in the settings files.

Here is the new settings window:
Ingame Controls - Complete! Settin10

Here is the main menu preview:
Ingame Controls - Complete! Ingame10

There is also a checkbox and combobox like control, which will be shown soon.
I'm not that good with colours, so Chris will have to come up with a default colour scheme once this is done.

I don't really like the Game Settings window, I think it has too much on it in one place sort of, but for version 1 it will be fine. After version 1, I want to create a nother version of BlaZe that is much more programmer friendly, to save more time for me and to add some cool features (currently, the Editor has over 350 files in the project's folder, and growing) but that will be a more side project since it might take a while. Anyway, lets not get into that here Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliencreationstudios.net23.net
Matt
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Matt

Ingame Controls - Complete! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ingame Controls - Complete!   Ingame Controls - Complete! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:48 am

I have now completed the in game controls.

Here are some more screenies:

Ingame Controls - Complete! Settin12

Ingame Controls - Complete! Ingame11

Ingame Controls - Complete! Ingame12

Again, colour scheme issues I know, I'll get Chris to pick a default one when the next beta is released Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.aliencreationstudios.net23.net

Ingame Controls - Complete!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlaZe Creator :: Development Blog-
Jump to: