BlaZe Creator
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlaZe Creator is a simple 2d platforming game creation software that can be used many ways to make the game of your dreams without programming knowledge - BlaZe is a copyright 2009 of Matt Cameron and Chris Kimmel

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gears of BlaZe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Chris

Gears of BlaZe Empty
PostSubject: Gears of BlaZe   Gears of BlaZe I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Incase you think the graphics are a tad off, On my laptop i have the Gamma all the way to the left, so the colour looks kinda.. dark i spose..

• What it's about--
    Well it's basically the premier game for the BlaZe Creator and most likely will be what's used to show off what this game making engine is capable of if you put your mind to it.
    It's mostly post-apocalyptic in a sense in which you and your squad are the main punch for the army you are enlisted.
  • Setting--
    Year:2051
  • Screenshots--(click "SPOILER" to open up the long list)
    Spoiler:
  • Current progress--
    Seeing how the BlaZe Creator isn't done yet, I'm just working on sprites(Characters, tiles, etc.) and fixing them up a tad.
    -January 9th
    Started making enemies
    -January 10th
    Finished 3 enemies, and various parts. ALSO made 4 weapons
    -January 11th
    Severely updated weapon graphics. ALSO made another weapon
    -January 22nd
    I've made the basic soldier for the main characters side. Updated graphics of a squad mate, updated an enemy boss graphics. Made 2 crumbling houses. Made 3 new floors (stone). Made the basic soldier weapon, basically a complete remodel of the basic machine gun for the main character
    -January 24th
    Shaded a building...Yeah, i got aaaloooot done.
    -February 2nd
    2 more buildings, and a weapon graphics update.
    -February 4th
    Made new enemy, made 3 posters.
    -February 8th
    Made 1 new heavy weapon, made 1 new enemy, made more city like buildings/scenery
    -April 12th
    More scenery,weps, and people

-I most likely will not be adding in character customization-

Last edited by Chris on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://blazecreator.co.nr
Daniel
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Gears of BlaZe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of BlaZe   Gears of BlaZe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:50 am

Looks good. The pixel art isn't exactly gorgeous, but it's far better than I could make. So I can't really talk...

A good platform/action game, Metal Blob Solid, for Linux (There may be a Windows version), has a nice concept, because everyone is a smiley (Well, kind of. They're not smiling. And they have weaponry), which makes the art easier. What I liked about that game, was that it had nice platforming puzzles and not-too-hard enemies, either. The story line wasn't very deep, but it wasn't supposed to be. If you need ideas/a good example of a actiony platformer, I would look at this game.

I really am looking forward to both the engine's and this game's release.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Chris

Gears of BlaZe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of BlaZe   Gears of BlaZe I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:13 pm

I'll definitely try and take a look at this game. Though i'm sure i have the concept and whatnot for this game down.
Thanks Daniel Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Chris

Gears of BlaZe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of BlaZe   Gears of BlaZe I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:22 pm

Interesting little fact here- I have ALOT of sounds and graphics done for this, and the size of all this combined is still under 2mb... crazy 'eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gears of BlaZe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gears of BlaZe   Gears of BlaZe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gears of BlaZe
Page 1 of 1